View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 09:23 PM   #241
Joykins
Wizard
Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle Oasis 2018, kindle 4 NT, kindle PW2, iPhone, iPad mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by pidgeon92 View Post
The Chicago Public Library has now upgraded. I can't say I care for the changes. I don't like the way the wishlist is set up at all, and it took me three tries to remove a book from my wishlist before the change "took."
I found I had better luck opening up the book "detail" page in a new tab and removing the book from the wish list there. It doesn't refresh the wish list right away but it does take. The wish list tries to refresh itself after each removal you do from the wish list page, and the results are unpredictable (I find it's a good way to make the book availability info disappear).
Joykins is offline   Reply With Quote