View Single Post
Old 01-07-2009, 07:21 AM   #14
Moe The Cat
Bear Melt
Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Google Pixel 6, Moto G9 Power (both with Fbreader) & Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by quickhand View Post
You'll be happy to know that locoPDF is alive! It has basic functions -> zooming, panning, trimming (you can choose # of pixels to trim off on left,right,top and bottom, to get rid of those pesky margins). Best of all, it remembers the settings for each individual book, so that when you reopen it, it will be exactly how you left it (especially handy for for trimming values, when you've got them just right). I believe we're planning a new snapshot in a couple days, which should include locoPDF. Feedback is welcome, btw!
This is indeed good news, quickhand. You said "basic functions", but I don't think any of the other ereader PDF viewers have panning and trimming, so I'd call that more than basic! Looking forward to the new snapshot.