View Single Post
Old 07-04-2012, 06:09 PM   #227
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
As I said I floated the line-height removal idea previously but no-one else came out in support of it so it went on the back-burner. Now that the covers stuff is done and working well it might find itself back in as a candidate one day.

As for the text-indent stuff, I'm afraid it isn't anywhere near that simple. In my original reply to you I had typed a whole paragraph discussing how if I was showered with money I might dabble with a fuzzy logic based approach, which would do things like using frequency and position to infer probabilities of styles being for certain purposes etc. But that might make it sound like I was contemplating attempting it - which I'm not. There are so many issues without aggregating/rewriting the css styles it isn't funny. So I removed the text from my post... but since you persist you get it now
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote