View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013, 11:27 AM   #194
JLeighs
Addict
JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, PW
I've had two more replacements, both of them better than my original. They both have some color hues as well, but much less than my original. With one of the replacements (502), the screen color itself is a slightly warmer white which is more pleasing to my eyes and feels more relaxing, if that makes sense. All of the other screens have a cool, pinkish cast. I'm going to keep the 502 replacement. It does have extremely faint color hues, but I had to look carefully to see them. This one is the best of the bunch, and honestly, I doubt very much that any more replacements they send me will be an improvement on it. I've had 4 of them now, no two are the same, and they all have hues to one degree or another. I've decided that the perfect PW screen is as elusive as Bigfoot.
JLeighs is offline   Reply With Quote