View Single Post
Old 07-27-2009, 09:27 PM   #1
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
title page & background images

Lately I've been thinking up interesting things that can be done with ebooks. This evening I realized that one can add detail to a page by using a frame image (like this) as a background image. This could be very useful for a title page, or any other page with a limited amount of text and a relatively fixed layout.

I think it would be best to use images that are already screen size (600x800). I provided a link to some frames that are. Are there any graphic designers here who would like to make more?

Neat idea, huh?
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote