View Single Post
Old 09-26-2012, 04:00 PM   #95
tdonline
Addict
tdonline ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tdonline ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tdonline ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tdonline ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tdonline ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tdonline ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tdonline ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tdonline ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tdonline ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tdonline ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tdonline ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW3, Nook Simple Touch
Portability and envy.

I rely on public transportation so I: 1) knew I had "dead" time (waiting for trains/buses, the actual commute, waiting for friends to meet up, etc) that I could use for reading but I couldn't always fit a book in my bag or purse nor did I want to carry around a heavy tome and 2) saw more and more e-readers on the train and thought, "that's the solution!". And the e-readers did look very nifty.
tdonline is offline   Reply With Quote