View Single Post
Old 06-30-2012, 12:37 AM   #14
Jade Aislin
Groupie
Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Kobo Auro H2O, PRS-T1
Small problem

I currently have two reading lists that I want easy access to. I put the view link for both into the favorites menu. I even tried to put in the view that has you decided between lists. Whenever I change one of my reading lists, the links in the favorites menu no longer work and I have to re-add the links.

I'm hoping there is some way to allow those view links on the favorite menu, even if I change the lists.

Otherwise, I'm still loving it. Makes it real easy to view a book.

I attached a screenshot of my favorite menu to show you what happens when I remove a book from one list.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	prob.jpg
Views:	1163
Size:	28.7 KB
ID:	88515  
Jade Aislin is offline   Reply With Quote