View Single Post
Old 10-11-2011, 10:09 PM   #15
PoP
 curly᷂͓̫̙᷊̥̮̾ͯͤͭͬͦͨ ʎʌɹnɔ
PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3₃.₄.₃ PW3&4₅.₁₃.₃
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luffier View Post
Great work Vitel.

I contribute with my translation into Spanish, I have put two versions: one is grammatically correct but is displayed incorrectly and the other does not contain special characters or accented vowels (like "ñ", "á", etc.) and therefore is properly displayed, the two version are understandable. It's your call to put whatever you decide.

Thx again
@Luffier
The incorrect display is caused by the improper Windows 1252 : Western European encoding you have used, the program needs Unicode encoding.

Not that I understand Spanish, but I have blindly converted your localisation to Unicode UTF-8 (using EditPad Pro v6.4.5). I believe this es.ini now displays properly and is the single Spanish localisation necessary.
Attached Files
File Type: zip es.ini 2011-10-11.zip (1.2 KB, 510 views)
PoP is offline   Reply With Quote