Thread: A question
View Single Post
Old 06-15-2013, 08:43 AM   #1
Chi Cygni
秋子 permanently lurking
Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Pocketbook Era
A question

A while ago it was discussed Kindle doesn't fully justify text even if forced, it leaves gaps on one side - and doesn't hyphenate. Until now it was true for me all right, until I bought this book. To my surprise it is fully justified, with correctly hyphenated words. My Kindle is not hacked, well except for Kindle Collections in Calibre but I doubt it is relevant. I am pleased with the result, it is easy and comfortable to read but how come? Inside book settings? It also forces a font I don't even know. I didn't do anything neither to Kindle nor the book itself.

The book is "The Family" by Mario Puzo (about the Borgias, interesting read btw)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	kindle.jpg
Views:	420
Size:	126.6 KB
ID:	106994  
Chi Cygni is offline   Reply With Quote