View Single Post
Old 03-05-2013, 02:02 AM   #1722
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool The Dresden Files

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlbertaCowboy View Post
I started reading the series when it ended with "Small Favor", and was able to power through the whole series one after another up to that point. The waits in between the next books seemed like an eternity!
Now, as soon as each new book comes out, it usually gets read in one sitting all night long, and I have to wait a whole year or more for the next one!
but I've read the complete series 3 times now except for Ghost Story only twice and Cold Days just once.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWatkinsNash View Post
I started the series in 2011, and tried to pace myself, but caught up just in time for Cold Days. I managed to "save it" for two whole months before reading it, now I'm feeling the agony of the wait.
Lucky you! You'll have to wait two months less than I do.

alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote