View Single Post
Old 01-24-2009, 09:12 AM   #3
kiklop74
Guru
kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by itimpi View Post
I am finding that I am getting a lot of occurences of Calibre just crashing and dying with the 4.130 build on Windows XP SP3. There is no calibre style exception message - the calibre process just disappears from Task manager (typically leaving calibre-parallel still running)

It appears to happen primarily if a conversion is in progress and I click on the GUI, and in particular after I have used the drop-down to change the output format (I regularily toggle between LRF and EPUB). I have not yet got a step-by-step repeatable process down that causes this error.

It is possible it is just my system, but I thought it was worth mentioning it here to see if others are seeing the same symptoms?
It can also happen if you have agressive antivirus/antispyware software. For example I had problems with nod32 antispyware feature.
kiklop74 is offline   Reply With Quote