Thread: Aura HD For U.S. Buyers...
View Single Post
Old 04-23-2013, 10:46 PM   #49
Uschiekid
Tenrec
Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One, Kobo Glo
and since there's a year warranty when broken....really can't imagine that the 30 day policy is anything other than the regular, i don't like it i'm returning it. And since you are ordering online, I believe i read somewhere or other that the min. requirement in canada is 30 days...that's why futureshop and the like have 14 day with in store purchases, but still have 30 days from delivery for online purchases. Maybe someone knows what sorts of purchases this covers...as obviously it isn't a blanket law on all canadian online purchases...
Uschiekid is offline   Reply With Quote