View Single Post
Old 12-17-2012, 01:07 AM   #2
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool The James Potter series by G. Norman Lippert

Quote:
Originally Posted by marshies View Post
I'm feeling the itch, the need, and the strong burning desire to read something from the Harry Potter universe. I'm one step away from memorizing the original works, so was hoping the wonderful souls on mobileread can send some recommendations my way! As I've aged in the last ten years, I'm finding randomly clicking on fanfiction.net and its sister sites less and less productive to yielding anything remotely readable, so site recommendations are also welcomed!

What I usually like:

Harry/Hermione pairings
An adventure book with the romance not being a key component

Thank you!!!
For a continuation of the Potter family story go for the James Potter (Harry and Ginevra's oldest son) series by G. Norman Lippert. Unfortunately it's against the rules to give links to fan fiction here (Google is your friend). There are presently 3 of them with a 4th one due any time now.

alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote