Thread: Vaporware
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2010, 05:47 PM   #9
Graham
Wizard
Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H20, Pixel 2, Samsung Chromebook Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by emt View Post
Most of the items listed by the posters were netbooks, and, you can order anything but when will it be delivered?
I noticed in passing that Plastic Logic has now stopped taking online orders.

I'm talking real tablets and, leaving aside the Archos A5IT which I have and is a real POS [go to archosfans.com to see the number of dissatisfied users] I still only see the IPad
You're just trolling now. Only the Asus linked above is a netbook, and even on that the screen rotates and folds flat into a tablet configuration.

I think we'll just take over your thread and use it to explore the possibilities that do certainly exist.

Graham

Last edited by Graham; 03-15-2010 at 05:53 PM. Reason: Reworded netbook comment for clarity.
Graham is offline   Reply With Quote