View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 06:28 PM   #11
Mono
Mono
Mono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blue

Device: Boox M92
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danel View Post
Do your power adapters make noise when the m92 is in charging? And how loud? I'm asking you because I don't know if I should contact the customer service to substitute it..
No, it does not make noise. Generaly, power adapters should not make noise. If they do, there might sooner or later a problem. And wrongly working power adapter might even kill the device...

I would ask for the replacement. It should not be a problem to use an universal one, but Booxstor warned that some of the cheaper ones are ill designed and might kill the M92....

I use 2 non original ones and no problem...
Mono is offline   Reply With Quote