View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 08:19 AM   #23031
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertblues View Post
You might do the 'Hokusai wave' on the front? (being in Japan, I mean)
Well... I 'could...' but I was never a fan of 'pictures in leather.' When I first started leather crafting, modeling and dying leather pictures was the popular trend. But I prefer the natural color of leathers, perhaps just darkening them with a bit of oil or brown stain. I could never stand to see nice leather dyed blue and red and green and white, etc., etc. I like shapes and patterns, flowers and vines, and at most, something like a tree, a Celtic design, etc. A blue wave with white tips just doesn't move me in leather. I like the design in other mediums, just not in leather.

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote