View Single Post
Old 07-05-2013, 10:26 PM   #23
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Spelling and grammar mistakes have to be #1 for me.
I have to nod in agreement with HarryT on this one. If (either in the sample) or the blurb at Amazon (or elsewhere) there are a lot of spelling and or grammar mistakes it's a definite turn off. If the author can't even spell word correctly or they use the wrong word i.e. revile where they meant reveal for example, it's a good sign that the book isn't one that I would really enjoy reading. The premise of the story may be intriguing but if I have to decode the text in order to read it instead of just reading what is on the page where is the enjoyment?
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote