View Single Post
Old 05-08-2017, 11:25 PM   #13
tomsem
Grand Sorcerer
tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 15PM, Kindle Scribe, iPad mini 6, PocketBook InkPad Color 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
What's even faster is to just jump directly to an author or title. Sort the home page in author order, tap the page number at the lower right, and you can jump directly to any author in the list. Much quicker than using search if you want a specific author.
Yes, that works well too. But sometimes I cannot remember whether something I'm looking for is in my Library or if it is something I borrowed from KU (or public library) and returned. Search resolves this uncertainty.
tomsem is offline   Reply With Quote