View Single Post
Old 09-18-2009, 10:20 AM   #6
EowynCarter
Wizard
EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybooks; Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by SDRebel View Post
I have the astak pocket pro (hanlin v5?) and mine is completely dead with four beeps, any idea what could solve it? astak wants me to send it back. Right now i connected it to power without the battery on and still won't boot. I've already tried all the normal stuff.
Try to search astak website for the manual. Else, they probably have a mail / phone contact. And they should be able to tell you what the beeps means.
EowynCarter is offline   Reply With Quote