View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012, 02:20 PM   #53
lioslaith
Zealot
lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505, Kindle, Kobo Vox/Glo, Nook
Quote:
Originally Posted by kobokobe View Post
Yea, I agree with that, I think he just plain missed the wireless setup button a few times, and I would assume he was supposed to use the arrows at the bottom of the screen for the little tutorial
Yup, so true. I would assume as they had a Kobo touch and must of set that up they would know this. Strangely enough I was saying 'hit the arrow'/'use the arrow' when I watched this video and he was trying to swipe through the set up pages.

Pop up type menu/results pages that the Kobo touch has the only way to move screens is by using the back/forward arrows. I would assume the same for the Kobo Glo.
lioslaith is offline   Reply With Quote