View Single Post
Old 06-03-2010, 06:05 PM   #12
Valloric
Created Sigil, FlightCrew
Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by lmronan View Post
I'm now in the validation process using the Threepress validator and have come up with this message: "Your document was created with Adobe InDesign and uses embedded fonts. InDesign does not produce valid ePub output when fonts are embedded." Is there code I can delete at this point or do I need to start over?!
There's a "Fonts" folder in the Book Browser. Expand it and then delete the embedded fonts. Then find the @font-face CSS code that included those fonts and delete that too.

No need to any unzipping at all.
Valloric is offline   Reply With Quote