View Single Post
Old 08-23-2013, 04:31 PM   #1783
artbatista
Groupie
artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 4, iPad 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurvan View Post
Yes... It is iOS 5 for now... The question rather was "will it stay that way ?"

I mean that Kguil seemed to imply that the new version would take into account iOS 7. If that is in addition to the older iOS 5 then, no complains (At least from me...) if it implies upgrading then I won't be able to...
I know that Kris has gone to great length to keep ipad1 in the game. I would think it would be so for a while.

Art