View Single Post
Old 04-12-2013, 10:29 AM   #788
icallaci
Guru
icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Elipsa
Quote:
Originally Posted by LGN View Post
I can't figure out how to only use the css inside the epub. Seems toggling it doesn't do anything. But I feel thats the biggest problem with most software readers, as most first set up a style for books themselves before (if even possible) using the books css. Now I always tested my ebooks on 3 eink readers but its a nagging problem with software readers especially on android it seems.
I absolutely agree with this. I cannot seem to get ANY android ereader software to follow the epub's css. Why is this? Currently I use Marvin on my iPad, but I have a new Galaxy Note 2 that I wanted to try out for reading. Marvin renders the epub's css almost perfectly, and it also allows overriding the css if you want. I expected the same from the android software, especially because of all the rave reviews. But NONE of the android software will use the css, except for maybe one or two things like justify or bold. I am giving up and going back to Marvin exclusively.
icallaci is offline   Reply With Quote