View Single Post
Old 03-23-2010, 06:57 AM   #1
mikelv
Developer of EPUBReader
mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: none
New version 1.2.8.0. available

The new version is now available at the Mozilla website: https://addons.mozilla.org/addon/45281

Here is what I changed:

Changes
  • EPUBReader is now available in five additional languages: Finnish, Swedish, Esperanto, Hungarian and Danish.
  • Now it's possible to export ePub-files from the private library or import them into the private library. Click on the circle at the top of the private library.
  • Now it's possible to keep your private library in sync with the content of a defined directory. Combined with a sync tool like Dropbox, you can easily read your ePub-files on different computers. Click on the circle at the top of the private library.
  • The content of the private library can now be sorted by clicking on the headers.
  • In the private library is now the date displayed at which the ePub-file was added.
  • The font of the table of contents can now be changed.

Bugfixes
  • Font-face, font-color and background-color which are defined in an ePub-file are now displayed correctly.

As always, please let me know if you experience any problems and for the case you like the new features, I'm also very happy to hear from you .

Last edited by mikelv; 04-05-2010 at 05:15 AM.
mikelv is offline   Reply With Quote