View Single Post
Old 04-10-2013, 06:09 PM   #16220
SeaBookGuy
Can one read too much?
SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 3, Sony 350 and 650
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apache View Post
After you finish the Rex Stout books there are the Robert Goldsborough sequels, including the latest, Archie Meets Nero Wolfe: A Prequel to Rex Stout's Nero Wolfe Mysteries.

http://www.fantasticfiction.co.uk/g/...-goldsborough/

Apache
Back in the days when "audiobook" meant cassette tapes, I had heard a couple of Goldsborough books. My library has a fair amount of the Wolfe canon via Overdrive, so it'll be a while before I get to the newer ones!
SeaBookGuy is offline   Reply With Quote