Thread: Touch .kepub.epub
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2013, 07:26 PM   #164
jgoguen
Generally Awesome Person
jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD, Kindle Oasis
Under Canadian copyright law, so far as I understand it, as a party to the Berne Convention no copyright notice is needed as required by the "copyright must be automatic" clause. I'm not a lawyer, that's my interpretation, but if I'm right that would mean that very similar restrictions are in place for all other Berne Convention signatories, which is a respectable portion of the world. As far as I'm aware, again my own interpretations, the default copyright applied if not otherwise declared is "All Rights Reserved", which prohibits redistribution.
jgoguen is offline   Reply With Quote