View Single Post
Old 02-23-2013, 03:01 PM   #135
slantybard
my parent's oops...
slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Vx->Handera->Clie-> Axim->505->650->KPW/Aura ->iOS/L2
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr ploppy View Post
Is this ever likely to work on the Paperwhite? I had a play with one in a local shop, it looks good but has the same "very small to very large" font size problem as the old Kindles.
Do you mean just changing the font sizes themselves or the full modification that's here? If you are looking for having the Aa sizes in a narrower range from default on the PW, then you can JB the PW and install the JBPatch which supports modifying the font sizes. See the following:

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...&postcount=700

https://wiki.mobileread.com/wiki/JBPatch#Patches

If you mean the nice fancy mod that was developed in this thread, then you will need to find someone who has a PW, is interested in doing this mod, and has the prerequisite java programming understanding (I don't). I suspect that with every bin update Amazon pushes out, that the hack would need to be "remade" due to java obfuscation since I have read that ixtab has had issues with the collections manager with the PW updates. However, don't take what I write here as any expert advice.... I am only a kindle developer in my dreams...
slantybard is offline   Reply With Quote