Thread: Silliness I spy
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 09:37 AM   #8779
victauria
Grand Sorcerer
victauria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.victauria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.victauria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.victauria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.victauria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.victauria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.victauria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.victauria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.victauria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.victauria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.victauria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle Fire HD
Yes!! Well done!! There is a pair who visit almost every morning right outside my window at work (lots of landscaping plus a fairly large retention pond area just across the street). They come and rearrange all the plantings to get breakfast, then walk in their wonderfully serious and stately manner all around the quad. I also have several pairs who live near/visit my home yard and the pasturage across the street.

The game moves to you, Ripplinger

victauria is offline   Reply With Quote