View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 07:01 PM   #98
JohnnyBook
Groupie
JohnnyBook holds these truths to be self-evident.JohnnyBook holds these truths to be self-evident.JohnnyBook holds these truths to be self-evident.JohnnyBook holds these truths to be self-evident.JohnnyBook holds these truths to be self-evident.JohnnyBook holds these truths to be self-evident.JohnnyBook holds these truths to be self-evident.JohnnyBook holds these truths to be self-evident.JohnnyBook holds these truths to be self-evident.JohnnyBook holds these truths to be self-evident.JohnnyBook holds these truths to be self-evident.

Device: K3 W/3G (Fixed screen!) & Paperwhite Wifi
Got an answer from pr@baen.com

"Unfortunately, the bundles are not being sold right now as a whole, so you will not be able to use your coupon code to purchase the entire bundle, or send the february gift bundle to a friend. As a consolation for this change in policy, we are offering customers the April 2013 Monthly Baen Bundle code: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"

I already have the April Bundle so it does me no good.

They also offered Codes to purchase all the individual books from the FEB Bundle separately. (about 75% off cover price. So the total for all the books is equal to the price of the Feb Bundle)

So I Cant get the FEB books for free as if I had use a bundle Code, But I can buy them separately for the same price as a bundle.