View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 08:35 AM   #22083
red_phoenix
Grand Sorcerer
red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by amward View Post
Tonic and lemon as usual. Trying to come to terms with the death today of my cousin, who was bashed or run over a couple of nights ago. The police just don't know what happened which makes it harder, especially for his parents.
You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers amward. I am so sorry to hear this happened to your cousin. I hope you get the answers you need and that it does not take too long.
red_phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote