View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 08:26 AM   #3
jackastor
Wizard
jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iphone stanza, kobo touch,ASUS TF300,KOBO GLO, Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by taming View Post
Seems odd to me, Jack. There are sometimes things in the code that are there for building upon in future development. That is why people were able to do some sorta hacky things could get shelves before Kobo released them. I could speculate about why this might happen, but it would be wilder speculation than I am comfortable doing.

Did you try syncing to it? I can see that some folks, with a huge number of books purchased from Kobo might want to be able to store some of them on an SD card. (This too is speculation, but not the truly wild shtuff )
It recoginzed that the memory was 4 gigs and 458 mb was in use. It says the latest books are in my library, and it did appear to transfer them... just looking to verify that now. Dont see anything, so formated the card. Connected it again. restarted the KDT and it does not see the card. Re copying the files over to the card. Restarted the KDT and it now sees the card as an Ereader... it says the latest books are on the card but to be honest. Cant see where they are. Im now wondering if this due to some legacy effect from being in the reader?

regards

JAck
jackastor is offline   Reply With Quote