View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012, 09:14 PM   #9
edbro
Banned
edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: iPad4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rcartes View Post
Scott, I've converted a couple of lrf iles to see how it works, but I have a couple of questions:

1) The lrf books are in three parts: the lrf file, a jpg with the book cover image, and an opf file (have no ide what this does). And the three are in folders for the author. Do I need to have all three files in iBooks?

2) This is hte tricky part: how do I get the files into iBooks on my iPad? I've emailed them to myself, but now can't get them into iBooks.

Hope you (or someone else) can help...

Richard
If you did convert then the 3 files from lrf then there should be an epub file, a jpg and the opf. You are concerned with the epub. The jpg is the cover that Calibre presents you and the opf contains metadata. Again, you are only concerned with the epub for the iPad. You can load that into iBooks through iTunes or side load it into any other epub reader on the iPad.
edbro is offline   Reply With Quote