View Single Post
Old 09-07-2012, 03:04 AM   #65
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by MechR View Post
Incidentally, I mourn the loss of the quilted back on all the new models Now it's just flat with some decorative seams, which doesn't look (or, I suspect, feel) quite as nice as the bumpy facets. Will have to get my hands on one to check
Actually, I don't think the quilted back is lost, it just has a larger pattern... In the third row of information on http://www.kobo.com/koboglo/ I *think* it says so, but I don't properly understand their Dutch translation of the English jargon (as I get to see that page in Dutch). Literally translated it says "soft back."
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote