View Single Post
Old 09-15-2011, 09:22 AM   #1
Ryujimihira
Ryujimihira began at the beginning.

Device: iRex Iliad
Question What to do when the CF data becomes corrupted?

Hi all,

I'm sorry if I ask help as my first post, but I have a strange problem with my iliad 2nd ed.

I have bought it as second-hand with 2.12 (italian) firmware already installed and dev package. No additional software with it, I have personally installed some apps, like djview4 and iViewer-1.0-fw-2.12, taken from this forum.
All gone fine but when I added some file on my CF (trascend 4GB 133x, FAT32) with usb connection to pc, the CF becames corrupted.

The only way is the format of CF. But now the application like djview4 and iViewer-1.0-fw-2.12 doesn't work properly.

djview4 (from here) doesn't install
iViewer-1.0-fw-2.12 (from here) I installed, unistalled, an installed again. The log is successful, no errors, but in the listner I can't open cbr and cbz file. In the program directory I can't launch it.

I also have installed jukebox3.1 after CF format (from here) as a test, but after successful installation, no audio is heard.

Now, I followed this instructions to reset/reflash the iliad.

After I reset, the iliad is turned back to the 2.10 firmware version. I have updated to 2.12 and added dev package. However no italian translation is possible
I tried to reset first, format after, but the problems with the application remain.

What can I do now?
Ryujimihira is offline   Reply With Quote