View Single Post
Old 11-22-2013, 10:55 AM   #343
crissman
Connoisseur
crissman could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.crissman could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.crissman could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.crissman could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.crissman could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.crissman could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.crissman could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.crissman could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.crissman could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.crissman could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.crissman could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Kobo Aura One, Kobo Aura H20,Kindle PW1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary_M_Mugford View Post
I used the same template and got basically the same result. The plugboard produces a ON-BOOK title as you want. I just copied the plugboard entry to the clipboard, added the second device and pasted it back in. Got the same result that I was used to.
My mother is very particular. But currently she is using just a title sort because of having the series info copied into the title section of her book in calibre. Which does put the book number at the end rather your template format and I was hoping that your template format would also work out for her. Good to know that it will. Thanks again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
The KoboTouch driver in calibre supports all the current Kobo ereaders. The driver also supports creating collection/shelves from one or more columns in the library. The plugboards discussed here will work, but Kobo ereaders have support for series information. It is displayed in the lists on the device and is searchable.
Thanks this is very nice to know I can give her my calibre setup and it will work pretty much out of the box for her.
crissman is offline   Reply With Quote