View Single Post
Old 03-07-2013, 02:32 AM   #50
SeaKing
Frequent Flier
SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KB kindle aboard, Galx Tab 7.0 Plus, trying out Droid 1 as mini-tab
I don't use Bluetooth.
One reason is that if working I usually have a headset on with at least 1 earpiece. The Bluetooth if it can be worn may confuse things.

Anyway, I use a speaker phone so it doesn't have to be held up to my ear and also because it is louder if I am in high ambient noise situations.

Something one of my sons taught me for I hadn't thought about it because I usually pause when having a conversation, is that you need full duplex with the speaker phones or parts of a conversation may be cut off at one end or the other.

(Of course you might not have a ADHD child that will talk at the same time you are talking, and not have to worry about that.)
SeaKing is offline   Reply With Quote