View Single Post
Old 05-20-2011, 10:58 AM   #48
anamardoll
Chasing Butterflies
anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Uses batteries.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joykins View Post
And speaking for my age group, the people doing it know it's illegal. They sometimes justify it by saying that they only pirate books they'd otherwise not purchase (i.e. they do purchase books they consider keepers)--I have no way of evaluating their truthiness on that.
Well, I'm glad you can speak for your entire age group.

I myself know many people of many different ages who don't automatically know how to tell if a copy is legal or not. Apparently even AMAZON can't always tell if the people uploading books to their site have the publishing rights.
anamardoll is offline   Reply With Quote