View Single Post
Old 02-27-2011, 12:24 PM   #5
meme
Sigil developer
meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, K4 NT, K3, Kobo Touch
This also happens now if I wait for the device to be connected, then I run my plugin and leave it up showing a dialog. If I then disconnect the device (pull the usb cable out), Calibre is ok until I click OK on my dialog - at which time it crashes. I guess its the same parent issue. Is there a way to trap for it, or maybe adjust the plugin to not cause it? (Of course, users should use Device eject to remove the device - which requires closing the dialog first, but just in case...)
meme is offline   Reply With Quote