View Single Post
Old 04-19-2013, 11:04 PM   #403
willus
Fuzzball, the purple cat
willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by danilo93 View Post
Hi! I have PRESTIGIO eBook Reader PER3464B and I have problems with reading scanned books, because the letters are too small. I was hoping your software would help me, but I have some problems...Whenever I try to convert some scanned ebook I get this:

Some of the letters are very big, and some of them are ok...I've noticed that these sentences with big letters are not ok...It seems like they are cut on the wrong places...But those sentences with smaller letters are perfect. Is there any way to make ALL LETTERS be small? I mean, to be equally small and with right sentences which are not cut on a wrong place? Pls, help!
Can you please post the source (original) PDF file (or at least a few relevant pages of it)? Are you using any special options to convert, or just the defaults?
willus is offline   Reply With Quote