View Single Post
Old 04-16-2013, 09:43 AM   #397
willus
Fuzzball, the purple cat
willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by CheriePie View Post
D'oh! I checked like all the other help page files, searched this forum thread, but that's the one page I didn't check. I figured there must've been something else I needed to install but until you pointed me to your OCR page, I didn't find it myself. So thanks for straightening me out.
It's no trouble. The OCR page is easy to miss. Maybe I'll add it to the FAQ page somehow, but then again, if the FAQ page becomes too long, its utility is reduced. Anyway, I'm glad the solution was so easy. BTW, the

-ocrhmax 1.5 -ocrvis s

options in your command line are both the default values, so you don't need to specify them.
willus is offline   Reply With Quote