View Single Post
Old 07-21-2010, 07:31 AM   #10
Yoshi 1080
Addict
Yoshi 1080 doesn't litterYoshi 1080 doesn't litterYoshi 1080 doesn't litter

Device: iPad, iPhone, Mac
I currently own an iPod Shuffle 3G and an iPhone Classic. Had three iPods before that (original 5GB, Mini, and Photo). I have always been very interested in the iPod Nano, but quite frankly, since I’ve gotten an iPhone I just don't have any use for it. The iPod Shuffle is different because of it's size and awesome controls, but the normal iPod is ... well, it's already in my iPhone’s home screen.

Plus, the iPod’s evolution has noticeably slowed down. The iPod Classic has basically remained the same for the last 2+ years. The iPod Nano hasn't changed much either, last year it just gotten a terrible video camera and that's it. Honestly, I don't expect much change this year either. Maybe the Classic will get HD video support and a VGA out like the others (although HD would only really make sense with HDMI/DP), and the iPod Nano could use a cam that's not that crappy. I guess the focus will be on the iPod Touch. Which is kinda sad, because Microsoft’s Zune HD shows that there are indeed improvements possible, like HDMI out and music subscription.

Last edited by Yoshi 1080; 07-21-2010 at 07:33 AM.
Yoshi 1080 is offline   Reply With Quote