View Single Post
Old 02-15-2013, 04:33 PM   #213
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willa View Post
Thankyou - you are always so helpful and knowledgeable
You're welcome – aww gee thanks *blush*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willa View Post
Shall investigate the dates of the Glo reader release and then check file sizes.

And cross everything. Including my eyes!

Would really like to upgrade and get shot of some of the niggles of 2.3.1. Thankyou
Hahaha I'll cross my eyes with you

If you're going for the plunge and are still uncertain you might feel safer backing up the invisible partitions of your internal memory first. You'll have to open up your Touch and take out the µSD card, then mount that onto your computer with a card reader and back it up. This is the only way to get the entire card to be visible.

Good luck!
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote