View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 07:35 AM   #12
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by fbrII View Post
I tried several times and had no luck. I downloaded the package, unzipped the file, copied it over to the .kobo file, but then nothing loaded when the Touch restarted. Everything worked fine but the firmware remained on 2.0.

And, while I removed the package from the .kobo file I'm not sure my orginal memory issue may have been somehow related to my attempt to manually load 2.14 as the problem showed up for the first time not to long afterwards.
That's weird. Are you sure you have a proper (ie. complete) zip of 2.1.4? The two I have (from two different sources) are both 68.1 MB. But I haven't tested either so I couldn't tell you if that's the right number.
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote