View Single Post
Old 02-24-2011, 05:25 PM   #10
FF2
Wizard
FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: WiFi Kindle3
Municipal and by extension, library district budgets being what they are these days, it will be very interesting. Maybe it is time to arrange a boycott of such publishers by readers and libraries. Libraries may not have a choice - if they have to "rebuy" a certain book over and over after 20 loans (or whatever limit is set) they will probably stop purchasing it. I guess the publisher then expects the general public will buy since they cannot borrow.

I wonder if we can strip drm and gift our books to the library!!!!! (yes, I'm kind of kidding)
FF2 is offline   Reply With Quote