View Single Post
Old 01-24-2011, 05:24 PM   #151
troll05
Harmless idiot
troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB622, Nexus7, Sony PRS 350, Tolino und nur noch wenig toter Baum:(
Quote:
Originally Posted by erverg View Post
Thx for answering.

Well that's the point, I want to avoid the file navigation tab which is not very dynamic in terms of sorting/filtering.

All my ebooks are epubs, just some covers are displayed as thumbs and some others aren't. And I am wondering why, since Calibre display them all.
If you really have only epubs you can circumvent the given library structure by tagging your books in Calibre with the authors name, it then will show up un the "Genre" folder, but I find this solution quite unsatisfactory, as it only works with epub files and needs you to remove the whole library from the device and transfer it back before taking effect.
The thums problem I have no idea, I just checked on my PB its the same,and apparently it has nothing to do with file-size, resolution or colours, I checked for that.
Maybe your reader simply doesn't like them
Try removing the Books from the device, remove cover in Calibre, add it again and retransfer. Let me know if it works
troll05 is offline   Reply With Quote