View Single Post
Old 09-25-2010, 10:12 PM   #12
ATDrake
Wizzard
ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2 International, Sony PRS-T1, BlackBerry PlayBook, Acer Iconia
No contest. A Wrinkle in Time is my favourite of the lot listed by ALA.

Interesting that aside from the obvious sex books, most of them seem to be children's/YA titles. I suppose that would account for the prevalence of "unsuited for age group", considering that most of the complaints seem to have come from "Parent".

I do wonder what exactly was the "rationale" for the banning of Where's Waldo?, though. Because there's nothing in those stats tables that would not make me point and laugh so hard at the complainant.
ATDrake is offline   Reply With Quote