View Single Post
Old 09-09-2013, 02:56 PM   #143
Warchild
Warchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Warchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Warchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Warchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Warchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Warchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Warchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Warchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Warchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Warchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Warchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Nook Color, Kobo Aura, iPad, iPad Mini
I don't believe the fonts go in the .kobo folder but simply in the root directory naming the folder fonts.
I did the same once.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 93terp View Post
Not sure what the catch is, but this doesn't appear to work on 2.8.1. I had previously, and successfully, added fonts with firmware 2.5.1. I have tried to add 5 fonts, all using the file name construct <Font Name>-<Weight>.ttf, but no joy. I'm trying to add Delima, Felbridge, Linux Biolinium, Segoe UI, and Verdana, each with the regular, bold, bold italic & italic weights. I've added them to a fonts directory in the .kobo folder of my Aura HD, per the steps outlined in the 1st post of this thread. I also did a power off/power on cycle after loading the fonts, but they do not show up at all.

What am I missing or doing wrong???

Warchild is offline   Reply With Quote