View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 10:16 AM   #2
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by prawn2 View Post
Hi all,
This is my first day on here, just joined.

I am using Calibre with a Kindle Fire. Have only had Calibre for a few weeks but already find it excellent.
My question is:
When I have read a book and want to move it off my Kindle can I save it in Calibre in such a way that saves bookmarks/notes/and highlights? i.e. in such a way that if I load the book back onto the Kindle from Calibre that it will have retained the bookmarks etc.?

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated,

Prawn2
The "HowTo" prefix you used on this new thread title is reserved for "HowTo" guides in the Kindle Developer's Corner forum where you posted this. It is not for "how can I?" questions like you ask here.

This forum is dedicated to eink kindles. There are separate forums for both the Kindle Fire, and for Calibre. You should post to one of those forums (unless you already cross-posted here and there, which is a bad thing to do).

EDIT: I see that it has been moved now, and the incorrect thread prefix removed. Thanks pdurrant.

Last edited by geekmaster; 01-13-2013 at 10:26 AM.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote