View Single Post
Old 09-02-2012, 01:58 PM   #95
Andrew H.
Grand Master of Flowers
Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Kindle 3 (aka Keyboard), iPhone, iPad 3 (not for reading)
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Forgive me for pointing this out, but Amazon is doing no such thing. This is an unverified blog report, and we know how "reliable" blogs are when it comes to news reporting. This could be real, or it could be a complete Photoshop'd fake. We'll find out on Thursday.
Oh, maybe so; I sort of missed that. (Although I would classify the Verge as better than a random blog, they don't really explain the provenance of these images).
Andrew H. is offline   Reply With Quote