View Single Post
Old 08-22-2012, 07:44 AM   #39
Solicitous
Wizard
Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket Pro (Black), 2 x Kindle WiFi (Graphite), iPod Touch 4G
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fbone View Post
Ok. I registered and read the thread. Basically she says sales were flat for her previous titles and she's seen increased number of reviews excitedly directing people to the free CD on the 5th Imperium.
So did I. Interestingly I noticed Lois hadn't contributed to thread since Oct 2011, but the thread has continued on.

Some of her comments left a bad taste in my mouth. Everyone is entitled to an opinion but I honestly felt she was pointing fingers and firing bolts of lightening rather than sitting back and actually looking at what the free CDs were all about. Basically crying poor.
Solicitous is offline   Reply With Quote